More Wall Art

This was a dollar at DI. A DOLLAR!
How awesome is that!



The plants are mom's but the plant stand is mine. And it was only 8 bucks! I've seen comparable and sometimes inferior designs in magazines for upwards of 85 macaroons. Talk about a lucky thrift store find! (I know you can't see all of it, but trust me it's cool)

Anyway I really want to put this on a porch hung with Chinese (or Moroccan) lanterns and surrounded by big leafy bushes and cute patio furniture. Ooooooh, and a Hammock! Backyard oasis and all that jazz.



P.S. this is coming up!

P.P.S. It might be a giveaway...so stay tuned

Comments

  1. where on earth did you find that fabric???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joann's. If you can't find it in yours let me know and I can pick some up for you (as long as you pay for the goods and shipping)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment