So I lied...

In my last published post I said I was back, and in a sense I was, but not to blogging apparently. Life has been busy though with BIG CHANGES not the least of which are:

  1. Moving from Idaho to Washington (then moving 4 times once I got here)
  2. Finding a new job (and not quitting even though I really wanted to)
  3. Having 1 Teaching & 2 Big Meaty Leadership Callings in my church
  4. Getting Married! (to one Jordan O. and subsequently his dog too)
  5. Buying a house! (a mortgage means I'm an adult...right?)

But things have slowed down some so I think I may be hitting a point in my life where I can start doing this again. Plus, I have a non-literal ton of new patterns to share. They take a while to write since I have to do a first draft and leave it alone for a few days between each revision, or they end up as utter gibberish.

But here's some things to look forward to:

  1. More Lists!
  2. A super cute really easy shopping bag/tote
  3. Several Simple/Fast Quilts
  4. Unapologetic show and tell sessions
  5. Horrible dad jokes
So strap in...for a really leisurely drive through my not-so-fast-paced life because, safety first when it comes to crafts kids.

Comments